Friday, October 20, 2017

We want to say Thank You!

We have been so blessed over the last few years with such generous people coming along side us to support this ministry. Today I picked up quite a few boxes of books from AT&T. The employees there organized a book drive for us.


A few weeks ago we were able go by the Lucky Duck Consignment Sale and pick up the books that did not sell and the owners wanted to donate.


These are just a few of the many people that make it possible for us to hand out so many books to kids in Fort Wayne. Thank you!!!



5 comments:

  1. I was suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I’m now not positive whether or not this publish is written by way of
    him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You’re amazing! Thanks! 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
    온라인바카라

    메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete